Course name: Cï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ duration: 60 hours (1 month)
Chapter 1: Introduction to C
- What is C?
- Sample program
- C preprocessor
- Components of a C program
- Data types
- Identifiers and keywords.
- Declaration and initialization
- Statement and symbolic constants
- Compiling and executing a c program.
Chapter 2: operators and expressions
- Increment and decrement operator
Chapter 3: control statements
- For loop
- Nested loops
- Infinite loop
- Switch statement
- Break and continue
Chapter 4: storage types
Chapter 5: arrays
- What are arrays?
- Defining and processing
- Passing arrays to a function.
- Two dimensional arrays.
Chapter 6:ï¿½ functions
- What is a function?
- Function declaration
- Defining and accessing
- Passing values between function
- Call by value and call by reference
- Function prototype
- Library functions and static function.
Chapter 7: pointers
- What is pointer?
- Declaration and initialization of pointers
- Passing pointers to a function
- Operations on pointers
- Pointer Arithmetic
- Pointers and arrays
Chapter 8: structure
- What is structure?
- Declaring a structure
- Accessing structure elements
- Array of structure
Chapter 9: file structure and file handling
- File operation
- Update a text file and binary file
||% of mark to Certify
||Timing (in minutes)
|1||C Programming - C Program ||50||60|
|2||C Programming @ KIT - C-KIT ||50||45|
|3||C Programming Mock_test - C_mock1 ||50||40|
|4||C Programming Assessment - CA01 ||50||40|