course name : Programming in C++
duration : 60 hours
chapter 1. Introduction :
- What is object oriented programming?
- Why do we need objectoriented.
- Programming characteristics of object-oriented languages.
chapter 2. C++ Programming basics :
- Output using cout. Directives.
- Input with cin.
- Type bool.
- The setw manipulator.
- Type conversions.
chapter 3. Functions :
- Returning values from functions
- Reference arguments.
- Overloaded function.
- Inline function.
- Default arguments.
- Returning by reference.
chapter 4. Object and Classes :
- Making sense of core object concepts (Encapsulation, Abstraction,
- Polymorphism, Classes, Messages Association, Interfaces)
- Implementation of class in C++
- C++ Objects as physical object
- C++ object as data types constructor.
- Object as function arguments.
- The default copy constructor
- returning object from function.
- Structures and classes.
- Classes objects and memory static class data.
- Const and classes.
chapter 5. Arrays and string arrays fundamentals.
- Arrays as class Member
- Arrays of object
- The standard C++ String class
chapter 6. Operator overloading :
- Overloading unary operations
- Overloading binary operators data
- pitfalls of operators overloading and conversion
- Explicit and Mutable.
chapter 7. Inheritance :
- Concept of inheritance
- Derived class and based class.
- Derived class constructors
- member function
- class hierarchies
- inheritance and graphics shapes
- public and private inheritance
- aggregation : Classes within classes,
- inheritance and program development.
chapter 8. Pointer :
- Addresses and pointers.
- The address of operator and pointer and arrays.
- Pointer and Faction pointer and C-types string.
- Memorymanagement : New and Delete, pointers to objects
chapter 9. Virtual Function :
- Virtual Function
- friend function
- Static function
- Assignment and copy Initialization
- this pointer
- dynamic type information.
chapter 10. Streams and Files :
- Streams classes
- Stream Errors
- Disk File I/O with streams
- file pointers
- error handling in file I/O with member function
- overloading the extraction and insertion operators
- memory as a stream object
- command line arguments
- and printer output.
chapter 11. Templates and Exceptions:
- Function templates
- Class templates Exceptions
Chapter 12. The Standard Template Library:
- Introduction algorithms
- sequence containers
- specialized iterators
- associative containers
- strong user-defined object function
||% of mark to Certify
||Timing (in minutes)
|1||C++ - c++ A ||50||60|
|2||C++ Mock_test - C++_mock ||50||40|
|3||C++ New assessment - CPPA ||50||40|
|4||C++ Advanced - CA-011 ||50||40|